Opened the windows this afternoon with glee. Feeling balmy at 70 degrees outside, and we all have a spring in our step!
What a feeling in my soul. Love burns brighter than sunshine.
This song is on my life soundtrack today. It’s about love between two people, but for me, today…
- bursting at the seams love and gratitude for my husband, Daniel, who let me begin to fly
- our children, each with their own unique gifts are growing into such nice little people
- my parents, part of my core and my guiding lights
- Popity, my grandfather, whom I miss especially when I walk in nature or laugh hard
- my 14 teachers and friends—you are both to me—and those who led me to you
In eternity there is indeed something true and sublime. But all these times and places and occasions are now and here. God himself culminates in the present moment, and will never be more divine in the lapse of all the ages. — Thoreau, Walden