Today I’m officially back on track, and I’d like to thank the following:
1. Yoga. yoga. yoga.
2. Mindfulness practice
3. Angela Liddon’s Oh She Glows and Kris Carr‘s Crazy Sexy Diet
4. Meditations from the Mat by Rolf Gates
5. Daniel, my adorable husband
6. the blogosphere, and there are so many people to thank I’m saving that for another post…
and last, but certainly not least,
7. Green smoothies!
Thank you, bloggers, readers and commenters for your inspiration. There is such a powerful, positive connection of support out there; I’m grateful and smiling.
Would love to hear what helps you get back on the wagon.
Happy Monday to all.
- It’s Never Too Late: Getting Fit at Sixty (spinachandyoga.com)
- YogaVibes.com and Gates Yoga Partner to Deliver Online Yoga Classes to a Worldwide Audience (prweb.com)
- Getting Hot for Spring (mindbodygreen.com)